Yoga For Hikers Workshop
Do you love the outdoors? Do you believe combining your yoga practice with nature is powerful? Have you always been interested in forest bathing or leading a hike and yoga class?
Take your yoga teaching outside and find a brand-new market that values spending time on the trails rather than inside a studio. In this training you’ll learn:
- How to lead an ExploreMore Yoga Hike and Brew.
- The 7 Leave No Trace Principles.
- Specific anatomy that will help you and your students hike faster, farther, and safer.
- Breathing and meditation techniques that keep you mindful on the trails.
- How to avoid hiking hazards and injuries.
- The benefits of earthing and forest bathing.
- Specific yoga movements to improve strength, balance, and flexibility pre and post hike.
- How to gear up properly for all terrains and weather.
- How to find popular and hidden gem trails in your area.
- The business of hiking and yoga.
- January 29th 2022
- 8am-9:30am - Hiking and Yoga practice - Arbor Hills Preserve in Plano, Tx
- 10am-2pm - Leave No Trace Principles, anatomy lecture and lunch (provided) - Mudleaf Coffee Shop - Plano Texas
- 2:30pm-5pm - Hiking and yoga principles Oak Point Nature Preserve - Plano, TX
Cost: $249 (can be paid via Venmo @ExploreMoreDFW)
Additional requirement (included in tuition cost)-Must take an additional ExploreMore Yoga Hike and Brew and write a one-page paper on your experience. Full schedule can be found here.
Limited to 12 spots. For more information and to register, contact: